- Deaf Relay Interpreter
Deaf Relay Interpreter
Experienced Deaf Relay Interpreter, Qualified and Insured
Acting as an intermediary between a hearing professional, a RSLI and a Deaf person
Operating around the country
Providing organisations with the skills and knowledge required to make their services accessible to Deaf and Hard of Hearing consumers
Delivering informative and enjoyable courses:
- Deaf Awareness Training Courses
- British Sign Language Level 1
- British Sign Language Level 2
- Tailor Made Short Courses in British Sign Language
I work as a qualified A1 Assessor with Interpreter Training Organisations to provide a service of assessing students submitting clips for their BSL NVQ Level 6 Language Units.
This means I am authorised to:
- Carry out assessments of candidates for BSL NVQ Level 6 Language Units.
- Provide tuition and one to one support in BSL NVQ Level 6 Language Units.
- Approve candidates assessment clips to be submitted against the NVQ BSL Level 6 Language Units